Question on Set Sail Pass

It says we have to sign it but I don't see any place to sign it.

There aren't any signature lines anywhere?

What am I missing?

Joel

Are you in the stateroom with someone else who might have filled out their SetSail pass? Your roommate has the ability to accept the cruise contract for you and take responsibility for your charges.

Hi,

I am the only one who takes care of the paperwork for our vacations.

I went back through our online check in data and I don't see anything that needs adjusted.

Joel

I suppose it could be some sort of website problem, but I've not heard of it before. You can try giving Royal a call and see if they have an explanation. Utlimately, it's not a huge deal because you can sign anything that needs signing at check-in.

The Set Sail Pass is 3 pages you sign it twice once under Cruise Ticket Contract and the second under Onboard Expense Account both on the first page

Any guests sign the first page of their pass under Cruise Ticket Contract.

Edited by trojan3000

Thanks to all who responded.

After reading the responses, i was left scratching my head as i had all the pages of the set sail pass but there just wasn't any place to sign, on any page.

I went back to the online check in today and lo and behold there the set sail passes were with the places for the signatures. Go Figure. They weren't like that last night. Mini Crises averted....lol

Joel

The Set Sail Pass is 3 pages you sign it twice once under Cruise Ticket Contract and the second under Onboard Expense Account both on the first page

Any guests sign the first page of their pass under Cruise Ticket Contract.

Thanks to all who responded.

After reading the responses, i was left scratching my head as i had all the pages of the set sail pass but there just wasn't any place to sign, on any page.

I went back to the online check in today and lo and behold there the set sail passes were with the places for the signatures. Go Figure. They weren't like that last night. Mini Crises averted....lol

Joel

Probably another website glitch. I had trouble with the website today, trying to look at excursions.