Wifi near Maritime Museum

vandals04

Would anybody know if the paid wifi works all over the dockyard or just in certain spots. Specifically Im interested if the wifi will reach the area around the Maritime Museum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

I used the wifi at the Dockyard last week and found it to be VERY spotty. I don't know specifically about the Maritime Museum (I didn't go there). But I discovered that the best bet is to sit directly outside Island Outfitters (where they sell the wifi package) and use your device there. Mine worked in a few pother locations, but it was pretty iffy. It never worked on the ship.

I used the wifi at the Dockyard last week and found it to be VERY spotty. I don't know specifically about the Maritime Museum (I didn't go there). But I discovered that the best bet is to sit directly outside Island Outfitters (where they sell the wifi package) and use your device there. Mine worked in a few pother locations, but it was pretty iffy. It never worked on the ship.

Thanks for the info. Knowing its spotty is still helpful. I see that I cant expect much from it.

Ask several of your ship's crew. The crew is always a wonderful source of information when trying to find a "hot spot". They always know this sort of thing.

LuLu

The crew is only a wonderful source of information once Im on the ship already...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app