Solo Fashionista gets some Sunshine

lara_lox

On the initial entertainment schedule given at the start of the cruise, tonight was listed as being the Red Frog Caribbean party on deck, with a rival Blue Iguana Mexican fiesta later in the cruise. I had brought a blue top with me to wear for the fiesta, as I had already read about it. But the two parties were swapped around, with the Mexican Fiesta now happening tonight. I wanted to get back into a dress tonight so I scrapped the blue theme and wore my planned outfit of a lemon coloured lace shift dress with my colourful sandals and co-ordinating sandals.

CarnivalSunshine2014071_zps0ed6144e.jpg

I went straight to dinner where I had tom ka gai soup then shark and languestino fireballs, that were both great. However for my main meal I ordered Newburg style seafood and as soon as I took one bite I realised it really wasn’t to my taste. There was nothing wrong with it, I just don’t like heavy, rich sauces like that. I apologised to my waiter and asked if I could just have the plain grilled salmon instead, which he brought me very quickly, insisting it was no problem.

I went up to the deck party where I saw the rest of my group, but there wasn’t really a great party atmosphere, and not much dancing other than the same line dances again. The lads got into the spirit with a tequila though!

CarnivalSunshine2014070_zps87d65af7.jpg

The club at Liquid Lounge was closed tonight because of the party so the DJ played at Havana Bar instead. We joined up with various people who usually went to the club and ended up with a fairly decent gang of us up there, where we hung out, danced and took some pictures. It’s quite a good all round venue, like a lounge rather than a club. We joined some of the others who told us that after the club closed they had been going up to sofas on middle Serenity deck and chilling out there. It was a lovely spot to relax at night, and we had fun getting to know each other a bit better, leading to another very late night.

CarnivalSunshine2014170_zps15c5cb9f.jpg

CarnivalSunshine2014075_zps5fc50d1c.jpg

On the initial entertainment schedule given at the start of the cruise, tonight was listed as being the Red Frog Caribbean party on deck, with a rival Blue Iguana Mexican fiesta later in the cruise. I had brought a blue top with me to wear for the fiesta, as I had already read about it. But the two parties were swapped around, with the Mexican Fiesta now happening tonight. I wanted to get back into a dress tonight so I scrapped the blue theme and wore my planned outfit of a lemon coloured lace shift dress with my colourful sandals and co-ordinating sandals.

CarnivalSunshine2014071_zps0ed6144e.jpg

I LOVE your sandals!! Do you know who they are made by??

In case you were wondering, I read your reviews in the voice of Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean. (I don't know how well she does an English accent :-) )

My dear Lara its been a little while but this is not how i would describe it :-) well, the sailor mouth part.....:-)

None of the pics are showing up for me. I can't stand it.....I want to see the sandals everyone is raving about!

Me either! All I see is a look who is popular photobucket symbol.

I am enjoying your review and looking forwrd to more. The pictures were there last night but today I cannot seee them either. Thanks for posting on the NCL board about your review here. I would have hated to miss it.

Oh no! I can't even see my pictures either, something to do with I used all my bandwidth. Are there any techie people out there who can tell me if there's anything I can do without having to buy more?

So I did some research on bandwidth etc and found that the reason I had exceeded my limit is because so many people had looked at my photos! So a HUGE thank you to everyone reading this. I just paid a small amount to get unlimited bandwidth, which is what made the pictures show again.

But.... In my initial panic I somehow moved some of the first photos, meaning they no longer show. I worked so hard to get this review up and running quickly and I was really upset that I messed it all up. So I've basically started a new thread, which shows everything. It's exactly the same, a copy and paste job, and the link is here:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2042261

I will continue on that new thread and hopefully won't do anything else silly to ruin it! So please head on over there and I will carry on with my adventures once I get over the panic of the last hour!