Palo restaurant: arrangement for kids?

kGCAL

We are planning to make a reservation at Palo's. I have a question: what do we do with kids while we are there indulging ourselves? LOL Does kids program run through dinner time so they can stay there?

We are planning to make a reservation at Palo's. I have a question: what do we do with kids while we are there indulging ourselves? LOL Does kids program run through dinner time so they can stay there?

Oceaneer's Club/Lab is open roughly 9:00 am- midnight every day. I don't know if that's the age group you're asking about.

The OC is open basically from 9 am till midnight (sometimes later!) However, dinner in the Club is at a different time than normal seating--check the navigator if you want the kids to eat there.

Basically, you have several options for feeding the kids--pool deck outlets, room service, club at scheduled time, or time your Palo opposite your dinner seating. Take the kids to dinner (if you have early seating), enjoy a beverage or an appetizer with them, the drop them off in the club.

NOTE--if you want them to eat in the Club, let the CM know. Otherwise, they offer food, but do not make the kids eat. This results in "I'm hungry" an hour later! And if you tell the CM that you'll be in Palo, they will do everything possible to avoid calling you.

We did two meals at Remy on our last cruise and had our son on the ship with us...I didn't trust that he would eat at the club so we just ordered room service for him before our dinner and brunch...he felt special being the only one being served in the room those times!