Royal Caribbean Sales

We are new to sailing Royal Caribbean, and plan on sailing in May 2015. Right now they have the "Buy One Get One Half Off" sale going for that time. Should we jump on that sale or will they release more specials throughout the year? We are so excited to be sailing with Royal Caribbean.

We are new to sailing Royal Caribbean, and plan on sailing in May 2015. Right now they have the "Buy One Get One Half Off" sale going for that time. Should we jump on that sale or will they release more specials throughout the year? We are so excited to be sailing with Royal Caribbean.

I doubt that you will get a better price than the sale that is going on now.

I was hoping to jump on one of these prices, alas the money isn't there at the moment but I'm hoping we get something similar towards the end of next year. Wishful thinking, I know.

If you like the price on this sale, then book it. If, before final payment, something comes along and your FINAL price ends up lower, then you can always call and have your booking repriced to the new sale (provided it's not for new bookings only).

People get hung up on the per person price, but you need to look at your final price overall to determine if a new promotion is going to be better for you. By using the BOGOHO promo, the booking engines show an "average per person" price. If, in the future, they drop the per person price to below what you have as your average, you are better giving up the promo and taking the new one.

You can always cancel before final for a full refund, so there is no risk at this point.

Prices were good for the first few days of this current promotion. After that they really shot up.

I was going to book Fall of '15 but after seeing the price decided to wait until I sail in Nov and book onboard.

In fact I may just do two bookings onboard to get the OBC and reduced deposit.

If you're happy with that price, book it now!

If a better sale comes along before final payment you can more likely than not rebook with the new promotion. I have done that a lot in the last two months. We rebooked a couple of our cruises and in some cases kept the original promo along with the new one. Although that's rare! I saved almost $1,000 on my New England/Canada cruise because we booked during a promo then again during Kids Sail Free!