Fall 2015

DISNEY FANTASY

Well I was really hoping for some 7-day to Cabo & PV, but a 5-day to Cabo may have to do! That will most likely fit better into the vacation schedule for next year anyway, since we have to take 3 weeks off in April & May for a destination wedding, and honeymoon to Australia & Fiji!

I eat my hat on that one the Mexican Riviera ones, they put in a token couple there but It was very clear from port bookings Wonder would go back to East side quickly.

Sent from my iPad.

I eat my hat on that one the Mexican Riviera ones, they put in a token couple there but It was very clear from port bookings Wonder would go back to East side quickly.

Sent from my iPad.

And Tortola.

And Tortola.

Please read my comment on the Tortola thread. Tortola was indeed in Disney literature yesterday at the time of itinerary releases. They switched out their brochure overnight. No one is eating crow except DCL on this one.

I want to book a Sept 2015 cruise on Disney Fantasy. The cheapest fares are on the first date offered, right? I'm wondering if I need to book tomorrow or wait until I'm on the Disney Dream Dec 1 and book then (10% discount). Any advice?

I want to book a Sept 2015 cruise on Disney Fantasy. The cheapest fares are on the first date offered, right? I'm wondering if I need to book tomorrow or wait until I'm on the Disney Dream Dec 1 and book then (10% discount). Any advice?

Book now and then reshop the booking while onboard your sailing. If it comes out to be a better deal with the 10% discount and OBB, then just have them rebook it with the deposit you have already put down. Many folks do this, so DCL will not be put out by this request.

Happy booking!

Book now and then reshop the booking while onboard your sailing. If it comes out to be a better deal with the 10% discount and OBB, then just have them rebook it with the deposit you have already put down. Many folks do this, so DCL will not be put out by this request.

Happy booking!

Sounds like a great plan! Thanks, Cindy :)

Wow your on top form tonight, - see the Tortola thread.

Sent from my iPad.

But then it wasn't any "inside info" that you were passing along......I don't read the blogs that you must read.

My mistake was in thinking that you had some kind of secret source all this time.

Please read my comment on the Tortola thread. Tortola was indeed in Disney literature yesterday at the time of itinerary releases. They switched out their brochure overnight. No one is eating crow except DCL on this one.

And me. :o

And I'm about to admit another one for me.......I didn't think I'd be back on DCL with their prices so high lately.

BUT....I've priced out the Panama Canal with 5 other lines, and we could go on the Wonder cheaper! :eek: I did the PC several years back, with some girlfriends, but my husband hasn't....so we're mighty tempted.

One of the things that makes it cheaper for us in the long run is flying into LA and flying home from Houston (Galveston). MUCH cheaper than flying to or from Florida.

Stateroom prices are actually quite comparable. Almost exactly the same.

If we get to book it, I'm a winner....but on the whole today, I'd say I'm a loser.

YES.....THAT IS ACTUALLY ME.....ADMITTING I'VE BEEN WRONG!!!:p:p

Edited by MizDaisy

And I'm about to admit another one for me.......I didn't think I'd be back on DCL with their prices so high lately.

BUT....I've priced out the Panama Canal with 5 other lines, and we could go on the Wonder cheaper! :eek: I did the PC several years back, with some girlfriends, but my husband hasn't....so we're mighty tempted.

One of the things that makes it cheaper for us in the long run is flying into LA and flying home from Houston (Galveston). MUCH cheaper than flying to or from Florida.

If we get to book it, I'm a winner....but on the whole today, I'd say I'm a loser.

If you prefer a lot of sea days, a Panama Canal cruise with DCL should be great. If you want to see more ports, choose another cruise line.

If you prefer a lot of sea days, a Panama Canal cruise with DCL should be great. If you want to see more ports, choose another cruise line.

I know....I've done one of DCL's Panama Canal cruises. I'd rather have more ports, but just having my husband get the chance to see the Canal would be worth it. And having shorter, less expensive flights.

Oh sweet on the Panama Canal cruise! I'd say you are definitely a winner with that one! I'm interested in Princess' R/T partial PC transit someday.

disney fantasy, i have read many of your posts. You have answered many questions and helped many people. I enjoy reading your predictions. It is fun trying to figure out what disney will do next. I just want to say thank you!

this!;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hoping to do a 7 day Western on the Fantasy in Sept 2015. Planning on booking from the Dream in December! Already excited!

I'll also be on the Dream in Dec and plan to do the same, only I'm leaning toward the 7-day Eastern for the 3 days at sea (plus I've been to Grand Caymen). I was thinking about booking now (low rates since they were just released) and then rebooking on the Dream. I've heard this is possible.

I'll also be on the Dream in Dec and plan to do the same, only I'm leaning toward the 7-day Eastern for the 3 days at sea (plus I've been to Grand Caymen). I was thinking about booking now (low rates since they were just released) and then rebooking on the Dream. I've heard this is possible.

What you do is book now (that locks you into the prices currently offered). Then, once onboard, you "reshop" your cruise. The price of the cruise at the time will be what the discounts will be based on. So, it may or may not be cheaper to cancel and rebook.