Guy's Burgers

izzypooch

Wondering if Guy's Burgers is open for lunch on embarkment day. Is it open most hours day and evening or just days?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Open12n-6p everyday of the year

Wondering if Guy's Burgers is open for lunch on embarkment day. Is it open most hours day and evening or just days?

Absolutely. Simply no better way to start your cruise in my opinion, than to have a Guy's burger!

Kevin C

I see all of the threads about Guys burgers and how great it is...I must be the only one that was not impressed with the food:(. On the other hand, I love the Blue Iguana Cantina and Fat Jimmy's C-Side BBQ:)

I see all of the threads about Guys burgers and how great it is...I must be the only one that was not impressed with the food:(. On the other hand, I love the Blue Iguana Cantina and Fat Jimmy's C-Side BBQ:)

Blue Iguana Cantina was another favorite of mine too.

What is Fat Jimmy's, and do they have it on Freedom. We sail in Aug. and DH loves BBQ.

What is Fat Jimmy's, and do they have it on Freedom. We sail in Aug. and DH loves BBQ.

An outdoor BBQ on sea days. They have chicken, sausage, pulled pork and sides including baked beans, potato salad, grilled veggies and cornbread.

Only available on the Breeze.