Celebrity eclipse = storage facilities for suitcase in stateroom

hotlady29

Hello

Does anyone know how deep a suitcase can be to be fitted under the bed and even if you can fit suitcases under the bed on Celebrity Eclipse.

We are thinking of taking a case which is 10.5 inches deep when lay flat (as though you are packing clothes into it) and wonder if this would be able to fit under the bed?

If not able to fit under the bed, where can you store suitcases in a balcony cabin (deck 7)

Many thanks

Elaine

We always put our suitcases under the bed. If they won't fit try putting them up in a closet or one under the dressing table. We now each have a carry on size and have done B2Bs and 14 days with these suitcases.

My wife travels with a fairly large hard sided samsonite suitcase which easily fits under the bed.

I travel with a full size soft sided suitcase and it too has no problems fitting under the bed.

Due to the lack of storage on the S-Class ships I often use my suitcase as a storage drawer and keep stuff in it and can easily access it as needed.

My wife travels with a fairly large hard sided samsonite suitcase which easily fits under the bed.

I travel with a full size soft sided suitcase and it too has no problems fitting under the bed.

Due to the lack of storage on the S-Class ships I often use my suitcase as a storage drawer and keep stuff in it and can easily access it as needed.

Good to hear that you can get a Samsonite case under the bed as most of the ones I have seen are quite bulky. I know they come in different sizes but even so...

Also a good tip for using the suitcase as a storage drawer for stuff that is not going to be used day to day - hopefully - ie umbrellas, rain coats etc . As we are doing Scandanavia and Russia am playing safe and taking a bit of all type of weather gear. warm cold wet etc.

Experienced cruisers have known for many years that it doesn't matter the size of your suitcase or trunk.

After you unpack it, you give it to the stateroom steward for storage until the end of the cruise.

He delivers it back to you the last day of the voyage so you can pack it back up again.

Edited by BruceMuzz