Legend Fun Times Post Drydock!

TeresaJ

!! Legend Fun Times Post Drydock!!

I know a lot of people on here have been asking, so I will start with Day 1. Please be patient with me over the next couple of days as I scan them and upload. Feel free to ask any questions too as we just sailed in mid-March. Great cruise! So here is Day 1 Embarkation day in Tampa!

Day1_zpsea3d8f7f.jpg

Day1p2_zpsf62d9044.jpg

Day1p3_zps5b3af508.jpg

Day1p4_zpsa1186030.jpg

Day1p5_zps1c68692b.jpg

Day1pg6_zpsf7377ed1.jpg

I actually do have a couple of questions. I cannot find on any of the amenities lists if the rooms come with mini fridges. We have two balconies. Second, do they have hair dryers or should I bring my own?

Thank you!

WOW, looks like they only have had karaoke one evening out of the three you've posted so far, and that session was in the passageway, outside of the dining room. BUMMER! That might be a deal killer for me, as I LOVE singing, and karaoke, as well as Superstar Karaoke. Thought I might book the "Pack and Go" for June 1st, but not sure now. Anybody know if they have more karaoke, or the "Legends Show"? :confused:

"SKY"

WOW, looks like they only have had karaoke one evening out of the three you've posted so far, and that session was in the passageway, outside of the dining room. BUMMER! That might be a deal killer for me, as I LOVE singing, and karaoke, as well as Superstar Karaoke. Thought I might book the "Pack and Go" for June 1st, but not sure now. Anybody know if they have more karaoke, or the "Legends Show"? :confused:

"SKY"

I'm going on the June 1st cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there. Just came off a Carnival Spirit cruise and looking to go on the Legend out of Sydney in October. Just wondering how the pods are in the Serenity area. DO they have half covers similar to how they are on the Spirit, or are the pods totally open to the sun.

We really did enjoy the covering of the pods on the Spirit, and this may determine whether we take the Legend or Spirit cruise in October.

Thanks

Richard

Hey there. Just came off a Carnival Spirit cruise and looking to go on the Legend out of Sydney in October. Just wondering how the pods are in the Serenity area. DO they have half covers similar to how they are on the Spirit, or are the pods totally open to the sun.

We really did enjoy the covering of the pods on the Spirit, and this may determine whether we take the Legend or Spirit cruise in October.

Thanks

Richard

I remember about 6-8 pods in that area. I never saw the half covers up though and cant remember if they had them or not although I am guessing all pod designs are the same so they will have covers. There are 2 covered areas with hammocks in that are amazing as well.

The ships are identical in most ways so I would not be surprised that they are the same on serenity.

Loving the fun times! Thank very much.

On LEGEND CRUISE A COUPLE OFF WEEKS AGO, THE CHANGE FROM SATCHMO'S TO RED FROG HAD CUT BACK ON THE KARAOKE. ALSO, NO "LEGENDS" SHOW.

Thanks for that info. Saves me a fair amount of grief, as I totally enjoy singing. Guess I'll book "Liberty" on May 31st instead. Actually, it's even a little bit less expensive as well. I'll probably catch all of you in Cozumel! :cool:

"SKY"

The "2.0" upgrades were underwhelming. A seating area where almost no one was ever sitting was turned into the sushi place. Very little activity the week I was on board, early April. There aren't very many tables, they were mostly empty.

The Red Frog is where Satchmo's used to be. Also vacant most of the time. Mike, the asst CD did trivia there and then the place was packed!

The "2.0" upgrades were underwhelming. A seating area where almost no one was ever sitting was turned into the sushi place. Very little activity the week I was on board, early April. There aren't very many tables, they were mostly empty.

The Red Frog is where Satchmo's used to be. Also vacant most of the time. Mike, the asst CD did trivia there and then the place was packed!

You are forgetting the green thunder, I cannot wait to go on it August!

That alone is worth it for me in my opinion.