Anywhere to do horse back riding?

mattR

Is there anywhere to do horse back riding in St Kitts?

There are a few. We did the horseback riding with a small stable on Cockelshell Beach. It was informal and fun, 25$ and we rode about an hour. There was no safety, no helmets, saddles were English with rusted stirrups, etc. But it honestly was very fun. The guys had 3 horses and a donkey, they love their horses and the horses were well taken care of. My daughter has been riding and showing since she was 8 and it has been her dream to ride in the ocean. After the trail ride, he let her ride his donkey too. She thought that was fun. Anyway, might not be what you are looking for, there are more formal places, this was 3 years ago. Here is a link to a quick video from our ride.

There are a few. We did the horseback riding with a small stable on Cockelshell Beach. It was informal and fun, 25$ and we rode about an hour. There was no safety, no helmets, saddles were English with rusted stirrups, etc. But it honestly was very fun. The guys had 3 horses and a donkey, they love their horses and the horses were well taken care of. My daughter has been riding and showing since she was 8 and it has been her dream to ride in the ocean. After the trail ride, he let her ride his donkey too. She thought that was fun. Anyway, might not be what you are looking for, there are more formal places, this was 3 years ago. Here is a link to a quick video from our ride.

That would be perfect. Thanks

Anyone done this more recently?

We did something like this on our cruise. We took the ferry to Nevis and went horseback riding there. It was really nice. We went in October so there was nobody there. Just my wife and myself. The guy who runs it is super nice and very quick to reply to emails.

I never did a formal review, but I did answer a lot of questions for someone else. I'll copy the link if you would like to check it out

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1887341&highlight=cincycruisincouple

If you have any other question I'll be happy to help

• 3 months later...