Question About Boarding a Cruise

PBrideBC

I sometime giggle or spit nails while reading CC. It does have a wide life of its own. This thread has been fun. I am smitten on the OP, what a nice lady to understand or at least go along with her husband's behaviors. We all have em. Sure, this one seems abit extreme and there are indeed more things likely to "get you" than a stranger in the hallway with your luggage. But hey, if you get thru life and that it is your one thing, I say fine score.

I love learning the word "doppelgänger" and like the phrase daft o'clock.

I spend time now as a middle-aged parent, examining the 'kookie' lives of my elders and their mannerisms and thinking about how my own son will cast my role in the play of life. The OP and her husband seem to fit right in. Not sure why. Not sure it makes sense. But don't we encounter these things more and more often?

Everyone have a safe trip whenever and wherever you go next. And when someone wants to do something very nonsensical to you but hasn't a worry in the world nor effect on others - let em do it their way and smile.

Edited by dna1990

I'm a bit surprised at how many people are trying to point out the error in OP's DH and the implication that there is something wrong with the OP for tolerating it. We all have our foibles and quirks and they aren't always rational.

I'm happy to have a husband that tolerates my obsessive travel planning, fear of bears and sharks, and absolute need to be at the airport early. It impacts him a few hours per year. I tolerate his occasional "make me want to strangle him" quirks as well because on the whole, we both feel very lucky to have found each other.

I don't know anything about the OP or her DH other than what she has posted, but I applaud her tolerance and the very respectful voice she uses when discussing DH.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I agree with this entirely. The OP's husband has a foible - well, don't we all? OK, it is pain in this situation but it could certainly be worse and we don't know what foible of the OP her partner has to tolerate :p

OP, your trip sounds wonderful and I hope you both have a lovely time.