Hangers?

Gabsabunch42

Hi,

Has anyone packed hangers to use in the cabins. Our formals we pack on the hangers, but I am thinking of taking additional hangers to hang shirts/blouses. I know they probably provide a few, but could I ask for more, or should I bring a few of my own? Or, is there just enough space for 5-10 garments to hang, or is there room for more?

We are sailing on the carnival glory and we are a family of 4 in one balcony cabin, so I am trying to pre-plan how we will store our clothes for the week.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you nitemare. I actually posted at that forum first with no responses. I just did a search on hangers and I think I found out what I needed. I should have searched first, but I thought it was a stupid question that nobody would have asked before. LOL

Thank you!

Gabs, I replied to your post at the Carnival board.:)

The hangers they provide are the bulky kind, so if you have LOTS of shirts, I'd take some of the small wire hangers with you.

The other part of the double closet is shelving, where you could put your folded tee-shirt types. Also - lots of drawers in the dresser.

My cabin steward on the Conquest gave me a bunch of hangers. They looked like they were ones that people had left behind. They were not the bulky wooden ones. Also he was able to get me some skirt hangers which was very helpful. I wouldn't bother packing any.

Gabs, I replied to your post at the Carnival board.:)

Yes you did Cotton. Thank you again! I have plenty of room in my luggage for a couple of dozen wire hangers, so I will take my own extras. I don't want to be a bother to the room stewart and I don't want bukly hangers. Thanks everyone!! I also am packing a dozen skirt hangers:)

There isnt alot of room for hanging especially for four. We do four to a room also. I read on here once that someone brought one of those over the door hooks that extend out or retract if not being used. Makes for more room to hang stuff. I always bring about 10 hangars

Archived