Billy Fucillo firing up my next cruise desires

I'm not buying a car from him any time soon, but the ads he's running in upstate New York are making it hard for me to think of anything but my next cruise. There's Billy in the solarium, there he is on the pool deck, now he's got the Tampa skyline behind him. Every commercial break it's something else to toss me into another cruising daydream. Is anyone else out there feeling my pain?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I'm not buying a car from him any time soon, but the ads he's running in upstate New York are making it hard for me to think of anything but my next cruise. There's Billy in the solarium, there he is on the pool deck, now he's got the Tampa skyline behind him. Every commercial break it's something else to toss me into another cruising daydream. Is anyone else out there feeling my pain?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

I soooo feel for you. He is making it so difficult to think of anything else. I just got off Freedom a month ago and am saving for the next one. However, will not buy a vehicle from him just to go on one.

Who??:confused::confused:

Billy is a car dealer with stores all over Upstate NY. He is currently offering a free 4 day cruise on Billiance of the Seas December 6th for anyone that buys a vehicle from him in the month of May. He charters the whole ship. He did it last year as well.

I have a friend that works for a competitor. He really hates this time of the year because Fucillo gets all the business.

4 days only? That's not HUGE! So annoying. :)

LOL. One of Fucillo's tag lines is: "that deal is HUGE (insert town), HUGE!!"

No, a 4 night is not a huge cruise, but I suppose anytime to leave snowy upstate NY would be a huge deal. :p:D

Billy is a car dealer with stores all over Upstate NY. He is currently offering a free 4 day cruise on Billiance of the Seas December 6th for anyone that buys a vehicle from him in the month of May. He charters the whole ship. He did it last year as well.

I have a friend that works for a competitor. He really hates this time of the year because Fucillo gets all the business.

Thanks!!

Largest KIA dealer in US, Fucillo in Cape Coral, Fl. Imagine how we felt after moving down here from upstate NY and 6 months later seeing article in paper that Billy was coming here too ! aaaaaah :eek:

People here love him. Not only gives away cruises, but cash, computers,iPads, cars and all sorts of things.

Glad you folks up there get to share the cruise deal too.

Free cruise not the greatest deal but it's better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Well we did not have to buy a new car from him, my husband won it on a radio station here in SW Florida (he owns some radio stations as well as the car dealerships) !!!!!! We upgraded to a balcony and the tips are included , total for us for a balcony 5 night/6 day cruise was only $513.00 for the both of us!!!!!

Turns out I have my neice (who leased a car from them) and friends (that bought a car from him)!!! Can't wait! We had already booked a cruise on Carnivval Breeze for Sept. 13th , 2014 (really can't wait for that one) and then my DH won the Dec 6 on the Brillance !!!! SWEET!!!

We are from Cape Coral Florida!