The number of water that is allowed on embarkation day?

ladyj8402

Forget "allowed," what can you typically get away with?

Like for two, say a case of water and maybe a couple 4-packs of Red Bull or 12-pack of soda?

and do you pack in large carry checked bag or carry on.....I know what the rules say, but what do you do or have gotten away with?

Forget "allowed," what can you typically get away with?

Like for two, say a case of water and maybe a couple 4-packs of Red Bull or 12-pack of soda?

and do you pack in large carry checked bag or carry on.....I know what the rules say, but what do you do or have gotten away with?

Travelling out of POM.... We always carry on a rolling bag with a case of water and 2 cases of soda. They have never counted them or asked how many ppl we are travelling with. We also bring 2 bottles of wine each in our carry on. No problems there either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So can I bring on my 12 bottles of water plus my 1 bottle of wine?

Yes, the one bottle of wine is in addition to the 12 bottles.

I've never tried to bring more. One time they carefully counted (pt canaveral) and miami they didn't even look.

Yes you can bring a case for two people in your carry-on. But why do it.... Water is free on the ship... Filtered just like the bottled water you buy and carry-on.. Not sure why anyone would want to lug around a case of water in plastic bottles, when the ship already has good filtered water for free on board..

Yes you can bring a case for two people in your carry-on. But why do it.... Water is free on the ship... Filtered just like the bottled water you buy and carry-on.. Not sure why anyone would want to lug around a case of water in plastic bottles, when the ship already has good filtered water for free on board..

Because we prefer bottled water that's why.

Because I prefer to put a cap on my water and a bottle is easier to carry about as well as a chilled bottle of water is preferred to a glass/cup (I have to return somewhere) that's mostly full of ice.

Does the same apply for wine? Meaning the carry-on only, I know only 2 bottles..lol

Yes, 1 bottle of wine per adult AND it must be in ur carry on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

How many bottles of water are we allowed to bring on board?My friend and I are splitting a 24 pack for the 3 days that we will be gone.We wanted to bring as much as possible.

We always bring a 12pk of diet coke and a case of water, for the 2 of us. Never had any problems or questions on the amount we carried on.

Because we prefer bottled water that's why.

If you prefer bottled water, why wouldn't you bring a bottle with you and fill it up on the ship with fresh tap water, instead of buying tap water in a plastic bottle from some mysterious water supply that is trucked over the country in 100 degree trucks in plastic bottles.

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but what size carryon do you have that can hold a case of water and 2 cases of soda? Or do you just carry on a regular size suitcase instead of sending through the porters? I've put the wine in my bag before (also...I thought it was two bottles per person?)....but never packed the soda.

Sorry if that sounds stupid!!! Do they open these pieces of luggage? I'm afraid if I tell my darling children the cases of pop (soda) will turn into beer!