A(nother) SUNSHINE review from a review rookie 4-19-14 to 4-27-14

Thank you Billy. You did an excellent job on this review! (You must have been taking notes all week) I think this was our best cruise yet! I loved your review, and all of your awesome pictures. I hereby appoint you our official cruise photographer for the Legend cruise! :D Karen and I LOVE cruising with great friends like you and Gina and the rest of our group!!

My husband and I have these little guys too, as well as the flamingos. I've seen seahorses out now that we MUST get! We hadn't even thought about how much attention they would draw on a cruise because we take them out on our boat with us all the time and people are used to seeing us with them. But oh my goodness! At least 20 people must have asked about them. You may know this, but if your order a drink in the regular sized plastic cups on board, they actually float. Any bigger and they topple over and there's some serious alcohol abuse going on in the pool. They need to make these able to float 16 ounces!

Seahorses it will be for our August cruise!!! They do gather a lot of attention and are pretty funny to look at. We did the flamingos which are my favorite but the seahorses sound cool. I will have to try using the regular plastic cup because my Tervis won't come close to floating. Thanks for the info!!

Thanks for the review and the time it took. Tortola has been added to our list of 'to do's.

Will be on the SS in Nov on a B2B. Will look into One Love while in St Thomas.

You can't go wrong with One Love or Tortola!! We want to do a B2B at some point. I'm sure you will have a blast in Nov! Thanks for reading.

Thank you Billy. You did an excellent job on this review! (You must have been taking notes all week) I think this was our best cruise yet! I loved your review, and all of your awesome pictures. I hereby appoint you our official cruise photographer for the Legend cruise! :D Karen and I LOVE cruising with great friends like you and Gina and the rest of our group!!

WHO IS THIS? Just kidding!! It was a great cruise and we can't wait to see you on the next one!! I can take as many pictures as you like but be careful when Gina has the camera...you may end up with a picture of your rear! ;)

Thanks for the review. I do believe we sailed with you two on the Dream in September/October of 2012:)

Well we weren't on the Dream in 2012 but maybe I have a twin running around. I'm sure that would make me the evil one. :D

OK i luv your "upgraded" window. what dollar store, this is a must for our next cruise.

Alex picked them up at a Dollar Tree in South Carolina. We are going to have a balcony on the next cruise but will be using these on all future inside cabins!!!