Fttf

allilivesay

I finally scored my FTTF for my Aug. 3 cruise. I booked the cruise later than I usually do and had to check back many times to find one. They released 14 today and I am soooooooo happy.

In addition to all the things mentioned in this thread, they give you a customer service telephone number that is actually Answered. I had tried to call the service desk before I knew about FTTF and waited for 5 minutes of endless ringing before giving up and going downstairs to the desk to wait in a long line. This time, the line was answered after 2 rings and my problem was addressed within minutes. I LOVE FTTF !!!!

I just scored FTTF, as well! It just opened up for me for the Conquest in February. As a family of four in one cabin, seems like a great deal for $50.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So what time did you get to the port in NOLA to be on the ship eating by 11:30? I am just wondering how early to be there. We got the FTTF for our Dream cruise in July.

I was shooting to be there around 10:00-10:30 but I don't remember exactly what time we arrived. Of course, it takes a while for the porters to get your luggage (be sure they put the FTTF labels on your luggage), walk inside, check in, etc. There were a couple of weddings that day, so we waited a little while in the priority check-in waiting area. I would say that we waited less then 30 minutes to actually board but even the waiting wasn't bad bc there are so many other cruisers that you can usually find someone to chat with to pass the time. ;)

We are trying FTTF for our June Elation cruise out of NOLA. I am mainly excited abut not having to drag my carryons around until the cabin is ready. Our luggage tags say FTF on them but I was told to ask the porters to put one of the orange stickers on them as well.

For us, it is absolutely worth it to be able to walk straight to your stateroom and put all of your carry-ons down. I hate having to lug it around until 1:00 or later.

Also, we took a shuttle to the port and waited to be sure that all of our luggage made it off of the shuttle and that the porter put the orange tag on everything. Our porter was "Johnny on the spot" but I'm sure there are some who may not be so I would go behind them to ensure that everything is as it should be.