Miracle to Mexico Itinerary change

Fitzget

Anyone else get the email yet? They replaced the 2 days in Cabo with 1 in Cabo and 1 in Mazatlan! Yes! They're bringing back Mazatlan! Can't wait to get back and explore and experience a little more than I did 10 years ago.

Anyone else excited about the change?

I just received an itinerary change but ours is going from two days in Cabo & 1 in PV to 2 days in PV then 1 in Cabo.

I would have liked to get a day in Mazatlan.

Actually, I'd rather have your itinerary. PV is one of my favorite vacation destinations, so overnight in PV would have been great.

I haven't received notification yet but some friends who decided to go just told me about the change. Never been to Mazatlan. As long as we can get some sport fishing in while docked at Cabo I guess this is okay... I'm just annoyed that I had to hear about it from someone outside Carnival.

They just changed my 11/29 sailing from 2 days in cabo to overnight in PV. I don't like that were getting in at noon in PV and leaving at 3pm the next day. It seems like two l/2 days. Oh well, guess it is what it is. But I wish we were adding Mazatlan instead or atleast arriving in PV at 9am.

They just changed my 11/29 sailing from 2 days in cabo to overnight in PV. I don't like that were getting in at noon in PV and leaving at 3pm the next day. It seems like two l/2 days. Oh well, guess it is what it is. But I wish we were adding Mazatlan instead or atleast arriving in PV at 9am.

I can see how that might be annoying, since it feels like you don't really have a full day there. I can tell you though, that the nightlife in PV is great! So if you're into going out at night, you'll have a great time! I love PV

I'm torn....They just changed my March 21st sailing to 2 PV, 1 Cabo. Then I noticed they added more dates in April to include Mazatlan.

April is cheaper (consideration) and when I called, they said I could change my date, penalty free, but I had to do it today.

I don't know if I should change it....

What's better? 2 days in PV or an addition of Mazatlan and 1 day in PV.

I'm torn....They just changed my March 21st sailing to 2 PV, 1 Cabo. Then I noticed they added more dates in April to include Mazatlan.

April is cheaper (consideration) and when I called, they said I could change my date, penalty free, but I had to do it today.

IMHO, addition of Matzatlan.

My Jan 10/15 cruise is going from 2 days in Cabo and 1 in Puerto Vallarta to one in Cabo, one in PV and one in Mazatlan. I'm happy with this because, although I've done 2 previous Mexican Riviera cruises, I haven't been to any of these ports yet. :)

I also miss Zihuatanejo!

We did the over night in Puerto Vallarta this past year and although it didn't sound like a lot of time in port , it turned out to be just fine!

I am happy though that Mazatlan is being added back into the itinerary!! It will be nice to go back there for a change!

I can see how that might be annoying, since it feels like you don't really have a full day there. I can tell you though, that the nightlife in PV is great! So if you're into going out at night, you'll have a great time! I love PV

What would you suggest to do in PV at night? (Not rhythmes of the night.) It will be a Tuesday night. Thanks again. We love PV also.

I like the times in port for all the ports on the itinerary with Mazatlan. Cabo is 11-7, much better then 730 to 3. Cabo is a lunch and afternoon port. Unless your going fishing. PV is 8-8 on this itinerary PERFECT, talk about a FULL day, Overnight on the dock isn't as peaceful as at sea, especially with a balcony as the light and noise come inside. Also you don't get in till noon, (Why not 9am???) and are leaving at 3pm, so if you are up late....well you get it. and Mazatlan is 8-5 - nice.

Thanks for all the input. This maybe a moot point now, since I just called Carnival and they said the March dry dock has been extended to impact my sail date of March 21st....:rolleyes: Now to wait to get the confirmation.

Thanks for all the input. This maybe a moot point now, since I just called Carnival and they said the March dry dock has been extended to impact my sail date of March 21st....:rolleyes: Now to wait to get the confirmation.

Hope we get the blue iguana and Guys burgers!

62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg