Which room is better on the Liberty?

erby2283

We upgraded from an inside to #6429 last night but now am worried about noise from the Hot and Cool Dance Club below. I think we may be up further enough though where it may not be a big issue especially if we were on the other side of the ship. We are over the Promenade.

6439 is still available but it's over the alchemy bar and the piano bar would also be below and a little further down. Which would you choose? I tend to go to bed early on cruises :)

When I first selected the room, I was just trying to get away from the comedy club and karaoke at the back of the ship and didn't notice the club smack dab in the middle of deck 5....duh....

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by erby2283

Cabin 6439, music from piano Bar is not loud like the thumping dance club. Bring some foam rubber ear plugs just in case. :)

Well we're not over the dance club, it's in the middle of the ship but just slightly closer to this room. I texted my TA's too to see what they thought and they think we'll be okay but thought that some people on here may have sailed in or near those cabins.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! On the valor, had an L-shaped room on deck 6. Loved the room, the bass from the karaoke at midnight...not so much. Ear plugs will be packed!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We've been on the Liberty twice. Based on our experiences, Deck 7 (Empress Deck) is better than Deck 6 (Upper Deck). On Deck 7, you have cabins above and below you, so it's much quieter. The cost per person is slightly higher than Deck 6, but worth it if you want a quiet cabin. If it's not too late, you might want to consider upgrading to Deck 7. When choosing your own cabin (on any ship), it's always a good idea to look at the deck plans beforehand to know what's above, below, to either side or across from you.

We were in a cabin very close to the bow of the ship on the Upper Deck.

it was one of the quietest cabins we have ever had. We loved it.

It was an inside.

We had a balcony between two suites in the middle of the Empress Deck on the Dream.right over the hot tubs. We heard what they said.They heard what we said. Biggest waste of money in the world.

The posters are right. Compare the decks. See what you are directly over. And Honestly this next cruise will be our fifteenth on Carnival....We have never had a noise issue in any cabin. The Balcony YEAH. But not a cabin. If hot tubs are mid ships on your ship...AVOID them when booking a balcony.

Happy Sails.

Edited by AmberTeka

Being above the comedy club would of been a good spot as it closed after midnight unless your in bed before that. Out of the two you have listed I would probably stick with the one you picked , your probably going to hear some noise .