FTF just opened for me!!!!

thefog

On our upcoming cruise in September 2015 on the Carnival Freedom, FTTF just opened today.

Of course I booked it. We had it on our last cruise and loved it.

Don't have it on this upcoming cruise in August as we have many family members going and we all want to board together.

Anyhow, I am excited !

It opened up for our Feb 22nd cruise this past week but it still isn't open for our cruise the week before on a different ship from a different port.

When I purchased it, I printed off the screen and it said on it that I would receive an a-mail confirmation, to print it and save it. Five days later, I still haven't gotten the e-mail. I'm glad I printed off the screen when I bought it.

We had it on our last cruise and never needed any confirmation as it was on the boarding pass and luggage tags but it still would be nice to have it in writing if something did happen.

I'm still waiting for it to open for our Dec 27th sunshine cruise...but my fear is because it's a new years cruise no more will open up.

Just this morning it did open up and when I clicked on add to cart, no times were there or names...I called carnival and they couldn't see it on their end and all they told me is it has been sold out for a long time and it shouldn't show "Add to cart"...disappointing :mad:

Sorry still new, what's FTF?

FTF, or FTTF is an abbreviation for Carnival's "Faster To The Fun" offering. If this service bought, you may board the ship ahead of the majority of cruisers, get to your cabin immediately (Instead of waiting until 1;30 PM), plus a few other perks.

Being it is limited, one must book it sooner than later.

I hope this helps a bit!;)

Thanks for letting us know. I just grabbed one for my 10/21 Fantasy cruise. There were 7 available when I booked the cruise 2 months ago, but I hesitated too long and they were gone. It looks like they released 15 more today. Now if I could just see a price drop so I could scoop up some OBC. I am crusing solo so I paid double for a room. Hoping to get some credit, but not really counting on it. :D