Noise Problems cabin E 720???

sonnenschein

Just booked Emerald 720 mini suite for April Hawaiian cruise on the Star Princess. I prefer the Starboard side but those cabins were already booked out. Will we have noise problems from the Vista Lounge below? If you have cruised in E720 I would like to hear about your experience.My last cruise was in E723 which was a wonderful quiet cabin.Thanks, Gloria

Just booked Emerald 720 mini suite for April Hawaiian cruise on the Star Princess. I prefer the Starboard side but those cabins were already booked out. Will we have noise problems from the Vista Lounge below? If you have cruised in E720 I would like to hear about your experience.My last cruise was in E723 which was a wonderful quiet cabin.Thanks, Gloria
No noise problems. You'd have to be in the last 1-2 cabins to hear anything from below as those cabins are above the bandstand. If you didn't hear anything in E723, you won't hear anything in E720.

No noise problems. You'd have to be in the last 1-2 cabins to hear anything from below as those cabins are above the bandstand. If you didn't hear anything in E723, you won't hear anything in E720.

Thanks Pam, cruise critics can always count on you, I feel much relieved now:)

We had E728 on our Hawaii cruise on the Star last November (thanks for the upgrade Princess!). Being right over the stage we did have noise on a few nights, but, the shows were usually over by 10:30 or 11:00 pm and we didn't go to bed before then anyway. E720 is far enough away from the stage area that I doubt that you will hear anything. Have a wonderful cruise. :cool:

I think it must be how good a sleeper you are. We've stayed in E730 several time and the only time I had a problem was when was sick with a bad cold. Couldn't sleep because I had to sit up on the couch. One night only. Otherwise, no problem.

We just left, and 100% I can hear and feel the music from below. Hopefully it won't go late into the night. We are in E724 on the Grand

Thanks for the heads up we are booked on the grand in Sept with out little guy and don't want the noise for sure.