Navigator May 25 -

Getting off the ship was a breeze this time. Very fast when using a porter. No one asked if we had alcohol so we did not pay anything. I saw a table but no one was there. We did declare it. From the time we left our room to off the ship was maybe 20 minutes.

We had more trouble getting on or I should say dropping off our luggage going. Had to wait in a long line of cars for at least 45 minutes to drop off bags with no one directing traffic and one or two cars going thru lights at a time. This was around 10:30, 11:00. After that we did just walk on. They need to figure some thing else out for that traffic line or at least have a cop directing traffic.

, and then before you went outside, there was a desk with 4 people who asked you if you had any alcohol, or tobacco that you purchased. The tax (and this is only for TX (so far)) is by size -pints, quarts, 1/2 gal, gal, etc. I believe a quart (1 litre) is $3.75. and it's per bottle.

The Tax is for everyone. I showed them my California drivers license and still had to pay:rolleyes:

We were on this cruise as well. Had a great time Thanks for the review

Getting off the ship was a breeze this time. Very fast when using a porter. No one asked if we had alcohol so we did not pay anything. I saw a table but no one was there. We did declare it. From the time we left our room to off the ship was maybe 20 minutes.

We had more trouble getting on or I should say dropping off our luggage going. Had to wait in a long line of cars for at least 45 minutes to drop off bags with no one directing traffic and one or two cars going thru lights at a time. This was around 10:30, 11:00. After that we did just walk on. They need to figure some thing else out for that traffic line or at least have a cop directing traffic.

No traffic at 12:30.

We never go when people are still disembarking - too many vehicles picking up and others trying to drop off.

If you can carry everything off yourself go for express. Otherwise we had a higher number due to status I think and it was quick off. Just grab a porter if you do not do express and it will be faster. Worth the tip unless you like standing in line.

Question .... Is it an actual Starbucks or is it a cafe latitudes , wondering because I hear that the coffee from Starbucks is not included in the drink packages ,but latitudes is

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

For those who've been on Navigator recently, do you recommend self-carry for disembarking or traditional?

for us, traditional is better because we have more bags. if we had less we might think about it, but then again, if your self-carry, your first off and i don't like to be rushed. I want to get that one last breakfast LOL!! my dh and i still work so that last relaxing time means alot. and since we drove it we ended up having more carry bags. i think it's whatever you want. If you're wanting to get where you want fast, then self-carry would be good too.

starbucks is on the ship, but not included in the drink specials

So no other speciality coffee ,like the latitudes on the radiance class , and it's not included in the drink packages that include speciality coffees , thanks for the quick reply I've only got 80 days before we sail ;)

So no other speciality coffee ,like the latitudes on the radiance class , and it's not included in the drink packages that include speciality coffees , thanks for the quick reply I've only got 80 days before we sail ;)

You can get speciality coffees at the Promenade Café.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

K still confused can I get lattes and mocha and fraps somewhere else other than Starbucks

Yes. The "bar" that is next to the Promenade Café has the Starbucks. Probably not as extensive a menu as the ships that have the real Starbucks but you can get cappuccinos and lattes and they are included in the premium drink package as well as the Royal Refresh package.

Yes. The "bar" that is next to the Promenade Café has the Starbucks. Probably not as extensive a menu as the ships that have the real Starbucks but you can get cappuccinos and lattes and they are included in the premium drink package as well as the Royal Refresh package.

Sorry. Meant to say they are included in the Ultimate package.

Thanks for clearing that up . I really became accustomed to mocha with shot of baileys to start my day off right

hello all

being back to work really takes away time i have to get my pictures posted, and figuring out how to do it better.

I apologize about the cruise critic not getting posted for this upcoming cruise, my scanner not working, but i will try to get them this weekend. Big word TRY. and hopefully more pictures. Thanks everyone for being patient!!!