Car with Driver tour to Sorrento

Piggy Cruiser

I tried to book a tour to Sorrento from Naples Port, but the company requested me to pay a deposit via Paypal, is it quite usual for a deposit to be paid? Feeling a little bit unsafe.

May I have your advise? Thanks!

AP Tours. Loved them. Have used Romeinlimo and AP and prefer AP. Much more easy to work with and driver wanted to make sure we saw everything we wanted to see and we did. Romeinlime kept telling us we didn't have enough time and then returned us to the ship an hour early. AP is also cheaper, by the way.

We used Driver In Rome in April and they were very good. We did have to give them a credit card to secure the reservation but nothing was charged to it. We paid in cash at the end of the tour. Check out their website or send them an email. They are really easy to deal with and work very hard to please their customers.

I tried to book a tour to Sorrento from Naples Port, but the company requested me to pay a deposit via Paypal, is it quite usual for a deposit to be paid? Feeling a little bit unsafe.

May I have your advise? Thanks!

Rome in Limo requested this? That would be a different procedure than I am familiar with. (Make sure you are not using Limo in Rome- another operation who is hanging on Rome in Limo's name.) Typically they ask for a credit card number as protection, but don't charge it unless you don't show up. Otherwise you pay at the end of the tour in Euros or Euro travelers checks.

They also have a promotion across the winter allowing you to use your credit card.

In any event, if you read the large thread as mentioned, they are a top flight, highly recommended outfit. We will be using them again in a little over a week.