Teens on an excursion

Hello again! We are cruising to Grand Turk, HMC & Freeport on the Pride. Our 17yo daughter and 17 yo (female)cousin have booked the paddle board excursion. Is it safe for them to go alone? If not, do I need to book the entire excursion or can I hitch a ride for free? Thanks !!!

If they let them book it on line, then I guess they can go alone. The rest IDK. I do know Club o2, (teen ages 15-17), have a group excursion they can book if at least 3 people go and they are with the teen counselors the whole time.

I would imagine that they'll be fine!

Paddle Boarding is where you stand up and paddle?

They'll probably have to wear life jackets, and I believe, if it's what I am thinking, it's usually done pretty close to shore.

You should be able to sit on the beach and watch them.:D

Have a great cruise!!!!!

We need more information please. Is it a ship excursion or private company? In which port is it booked?

My advise would differ depending on your answers to the above questions?

At HMC, you'll be on the island with them - no problem. You would probably be able to see them from shore. In GT - there is no way that I would let my 17 yo out of my sight. GT is beautiful, and I will be going back, but on my last ship sponsored excursion in GT, there was a time that I was pretty sure we were being taken to a distant point for a nefarious purpose. I was glad that I was wrong but I felt pretty uncomfortable for several minutes, as did several others on my bus. As a mom I would want to be with them.

We need more information please. Is it a ship excursion or private company? In which port is it booked?

My advise would differ depending on your answers to the above questions?

At HMC, you'll be on the island with them - no problem. You would probably be able to see them from shore. In GT - there is no way that I would let my 17 yo out of my sight. GT is beautiful, and I will be going back, but on my last ship sponsored excursion in GT, there was a time that I was pretty sure we were being taken to a distant point for a nefarious purpose. I was glad that I was wrong but I felt pretty uncomfortable for several minutes, as did several others on my bus. As a mom I would want to be with them.

Thank you, that's what I was thinking! They are taking a carnival sponsored excursion at Grand Turk.

Do I need to buy a ticket or can I just "hitch a ride". Thank you again!