Drinks and Room Service

richarduk

I'm new to Celebrity. Usually cruise HAL. I have some questions and hope you can help.

1. What is the current liquor (specifically vodka) price list and brand rangee for room service for in-room consumption. I know it's way more than HAL but don't know the costs?

2. What do you get in terms of room service food if booking a balcony and what further choices do you get when booking a suite? This is for both breakfast and dinner.

Thanks

Edited by richarduk

I'm new to Celebrity. Usually cruise HAL. I have some questions and hope you can help.

1. What is the current liquor (specifically vodka) price list and brand rangee for room service for in-room consumption. I know it's way more than HAL but don't know the costs?

2. What do you get in terms of room service food if booking a balcony and what further choices do you get when booking a suite? This is for both breakfast and dinner.

Thanks

Prices are usually on the website but unfortunately I just checked and that page is down.

As far as room service, all cabins categories can receive the full Main Dining menu delivered to their rooms for lunch and dinner. Breakfast provides a full menu however the cabins from Concierge on up can get some extra things like smoothies and special coffee drinks.

The stateroom bar package information is here: http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages#onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar_tab/onboard/asrPanel.do%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar

Classic Stateroom Bar Setup

The Classic Stateroom Bar Setup includes a sophisticated collection of brands such as Seagram's®, Beefeater®, Captain Morgan® and more. You may also choose from a list of mixers, including Coca-Cola® products, Ginger Ale, tonic water or juices. *Starting from: 80.00 USD Per PACKAGE

Premium Stateroom Bar Setup

The Premium Stateroom Bar Setup includes a sophisticated collection of brands such as Crown Royal®, Bombay Sapphire®, and Grey Goose®. In addition, you may also choose from a list of mixers, including Coca-Cola products, Ginger Ale, tonic water or juices. *Starting from: 100.00 USD Per PACKAGE

As far as room service, all cabins categories can receive the full Main Dining menu delivered to their rooms for lunch and dinner. Breakfast provides a full menu however the cabins from Concierge on up can get some extra things like smoothies and special coffee drinks.

For concierge and suites are the room service smoothies and coffee drinks free or an extra charge?

In a suite I would be surprised if they said no to any reasonable request (except beverages which will cost you). Any coffee drink is free from your Butler, and they'll servce you just about any food onboard, maybe not straight from a specialty restaurant in a sky suite, but we have always been very well taken care of in our suites for any meal.

For breakfast we've ordered everything you can imagine from smoked salmon to pancakes to poached eggs, etc etc etc

Generally, when we've dined in for dinner, we've been pretty tired, so meal choices have been fairly simply, but your butler will serve you course by course, which is quite nice.

In the afternoon we've requested sushi, shrimp cocktail, cheese and crackers, and much more and never been turned down.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Prices are usually on the website but unfortunately I just checked and that page is down.

Is the breakfast room service full menu inclusive of hot items? Thanks:)