Long Beach Airport to Crowne Plaza

Lynda90

I did the same trip last October.

What I did was use the Crowne Plaza airport shuttle to get to and from LAX, and took the Super Shuttle from the Airport to San Pedro.

Tell the Airport shuttle driver you are taking the super shuttle and he'll drop you off at the shuttle stop instead of the departures level.

You can buy the super shuttle tickets on the spot, or save 20% by booking in advance online.

Hope this helps

I did the same trip last October.

What I did was use the Crowne Plaza airport shuttle to get to and from LAX, and took the Super Shuttle from the Airport to San Pedro.

Tell the Airport shuttle driver you are taking the super shuttle and he'll drop you off at the shuttle stop instead of the departures level.

You can buy the super shuttle tickets on the spot, or save 20% by booking in advance online.

Hope this helps

Thanks, but I'm flying into Long Beach Airport, not LAX. I did call the hotel and they don't offer service from Long Beach.

Lynda

Call Super Shuttle or Prime time. Might be your best bet. Only down side is they might have other stops before getting to the hotel. You can always check a taxi. I think it's around 16 miles. Could cost you any where from $35 or $50. Just a guess. The shuttle services might be your cheapest bet. You can always ask the shuttle service if they have a private service they can offer at more money of course. Too much trouble to rent a car then you have a one way drop off fee to add on to the cost.

Lynda

Call Super Shuttle or Prime time. Might be your best bet. Only down side is they might have other stops before getting to the hotel. You can always check a taxi. I think it's around 16 miles. Could cost you any where from $35 or $50. Just a guess. The shuttle services might be your cheapest bet. You can always ask the shuttle service if they have a private service they can offer at more money of course. Too much trouble to rent a car then you have a one way drop off fee to add on to the cost.

Thank you! ☺

Hi Lynda, we've used Super Shuttle and have been very happy with them. We're not in a hurry and have seen part's of LA that we'll never see again :eek:! Seriously, check their option's. If you have to stop once or twice it still might be worth not paying the big $$$ for a limo, etc.!

Have a wonderful cruise,

If you don't want to take a shared van...

We have been using ExecuCar's Business Express service to get from LGB to the Crowne Plaza in San Pedro. https://reservations.execucar.com/Default.aspx

If you prefer a taxi, I've been using the following website to estimate taxi fares: http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Long-Beach-CA

I also understand that taxi service may be available at a fixed-rate to a number of locations. I don't know about going to San Pedro but someone posted a while ago that fixed-rates are displayed inside the taxi.

• 4 weeks later...

I took a taxi last year from LGB airport to Crowne Plaza and believe it was aprox $50-60 each way. I looked into a rental car for a day sine flew in a day early but unless I drove it back to where I got it at LGB it would have cost over $100 as it included a drop off fee at the crowne plaza.