Roy Perez is back

pacheco18

At least he is back according to the cruise docs I just received for my July cruise on Nautica.

He is listed as the CD. I really like Roy. I guess the rumors about his departure from Oceania were just rumors.

Maybe you will get lucky and get some of his fun Spanish lessons!! LuAnn

My husband took his lessons when Roy was asst CD on Marina -- fabulous.

As for me, former Spanish teacher and former supervisor of foreign languages in a VERY PAST LIFE -- so I do not need the lessons. I speak fluent Spanish. But as someone who has observed a ton of teachers work (both as an asst principal and a principal) Roy is by far one of the best I have seen.

On our Caribbean cruise in December when he was CD he really did not have time to do lessons but he scheduled one lesson because of the demand from guests. Very well attended.

It is great when O offers language lessons. On our 21 day cruise Dubai to Rome, the on board jeweler (who was Jordanian) taught Arabic lessons a few times a week. They were extremely well attended.

At least he is back according to the cruise docs I just received for my July cruise on Nautica.

He is listed as the CD. I really like Roy. I guess the rumors about his departure from Oceania were just rumors.

Just to let you know I just returned from the Nautica on May 26th and Roy was not the cruise directed even though he was listed on my documents...

Just got back from my Rivieria Istanbul to Barcelona cruise and our CD, Nolan Dean, announced it was his last cruise. He has a newborn and has decided a different lifestyle would be best now for him.