Grandeur JS aft 7150 or 7154?

I have read all of old threads but have a question if you have sailed in either of these two cabins. Do either of the cabins have 4 chairs and a table? I have read they have 2 chaises and 2 chairs but read on an old post that there were 4 chairs. I am travelling solo so closest space doesn't matter to me. Thanks in advance.

We sailed on Grandeur in 7150 the first week in March. We had 2 chaises and 2 chairs and a small table. The cabin next to us had a full-size table and same chairs. We asked about getting a full-size table rather than the small table, but the room steward did not accommodate us.

Edited by velmasue

We sailed on Grandeur in 7150 the first week in March. We had 2 chaises and 2 chairs and a small table. The cabin next to us had a full-size table and same chairs. We asked about getting a full-size table rather than the small table, but the room steward did not accommodate us.

Thanks so much! I am really looking forward to that chaise lounge on the balcony. It is a retirement treat to myself. Also my DD and DSI are travelling with me and I would like to spend time with them on the balcony. When I sailed the Grandeur the last time I had an inside room. Much appreciated!

Other than that, did you like the cabin?

Gwen :)

It looks like there is a coffee maker in the room. Is it a Keurig? Thanks.

We have stayed in 7150 before. It is a corner aft cabin so you have the larger balcony. There is a walk in closet (love it!)

You will be very happy in there.

There will be coffee/tea service in the room. small one cup coffee maker (uses a pod not a K cup) and a kettle for hot water to make tea. All of the Junior Suite rooms have this now.

Edited by dixieva

We have stayed in 7150 before. It is a corner aft cabin so you have the larger balcony. There is a walk in closet (love it!)

There will be coffee/tea service in the room. small one cup coffee maker (uses a pod not a K cup) and a kettle for hot water to make tea. All of the Junior Suite rooms have this now.

I changed a center aft JS to the corner 7150. I was concerned I would be sorry. I had a corner aft on deck 7 on the Explorer and fell in love with the balcony. I know this one will not be as big, but there should be no obstructions. Just hope there is some shade throughout the day.

Gwen :)

The kettle sounds great and will use the hot water to make my own "on the seas" brew to enjoy on the balcony. Thanks for all the information.

Did the cabin next to you (7154) have the chaises? or just the chairs?