Hobby to Galveston port (Oct 5 sailing)

peter1975

If you are on this thread because you are looking for affordable Hobby to Galveston Port transportation ideas AND you are sailing on October 5, 2014 please join the roll call board for this particular sailing. I am trying to organize a small group in order to get a good price on transportation. Thanks!!

If you are on this thread because you are looking for affordable Hobby to Galveston Port transportation ideas AND you are sailing on October 5, 2014 please join the roll call board for this particular sailing. I am trying to organize a small group in order to get a good price on transportation. Thanks!!

Howdy peter1975 and welcome to the Gulf Coast Departures Forum! emo22.gif

Please note the following portion of the Sticky titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773:

...IF MY ROLL CALL IS SLOW, CAN I POST IT ON OTHER FORUMS?

No. Please don't post threads looking for others cruising with you on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions on your existing Roll Call thread in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic...

Laura

Since you may not be aware of the information in the Sticky, I have closed this thread and will leave it on this forum so you can see this reply. That way, you won't be wondering what happened to your post here. Normally, it would be removed at once without notice.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Kat emo32.gif