55 and Older Cruise to Bahamas

renesir

Did a cruise around Hawaiian islands a couple years ago. Would like to go to Bahamas and just wondered what cruise line older couple like. Also, never have been to Bahamas was wondering what everyone likes to do there. Thanks in advance!

How old do you want the other passengers to be? There will be a great mix of ages on any cruiseline, so I wouldn't worry to much about age....there's something on ALL ships for everyone! If you want to be relaxed and sedate, so be it....you can do that on any cruiseline!

That said, you may want to look at HAL...they do tend to have a bit older demographic than say, Carnival!

Bahamas cruises are usually pretty short, so tend to be a younger demographic. Additionally the ports are generally less than desirable. Any reason you don't want to do Caribbean? Much nicer, and many lines with an older age bracket. Bermuda would be another option.

I'm in my 60s but only chronologically and had a great time on Carnival's Splendor to the Bahamas in January. I cruised with my 18 yr old daughter and her friend so I was alone each night and took advantage of the many options. Plus I met some nice people of all ages. You're only restricted if you choose to be.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Did a cruise around Hawaiian islands a couple years ago. Would like to go to Bahamas and just wondered what cruise line older couple like. Also, never have been to Bahamas was wondering what everyone likes to do there. Thanks in advance!

Beaches and shopping seem to be the mail activities whilst off the ship. Pretty much the same for most of the Caribbean. For a shipboard destination: Oasis or Allure are the bomb!