trouble booking celebrity select dining

Jeff&Mel

New to Celebrity- has anyone else experience booking their dining?

The dining option that we wanted was full so we had to book Celebrity Select Dining. The problem is that I do not have the option online to book my dining times....

Anyone else having this problem?

New to Celebrity- has anyone else experience booking their dining?

The dining option that we wanted was full so we had to book Celebrity Select Dining. The problem is that I do not have the option online to book my dining times....

Anyone else having this problem?

It's not all that obvious on the Web Site

If you go to your Booking Summary you should see a section that indicates your elected Dining Preferences.

There should then be a button that says "view"...press this and then you will find another blue button called "Reserve Now"...this will then give you the opportunity to select a dining time for each day.

At least that's what I get...hope it is the same for you.

cheers

It's not all that obvious on the Web Site

If you go to your Booking Summary you should see a section that indicates your elected Dining Preferences.

There should then be a button that says "view"...press this and then you will find another blue button called "Reserve Now"...this will then give you the opportunity to select a dining time for each day.

At least that's what I get...hope it is the same for you.

cheers

I went through the steps but I don't have the reserve now button.. I guess I have to call Celebrity to find out why...

This worked for me......

On the Cruise Summary page click "View More" under the "My Cruise Extras" heading on the right. Then in the "Add More" drop down box choose "Celebrity Select Dining" then click "Go". On the next page you can add your Select dining reservations for each night.

Good luck!

Ando

I was able to book online for 3 nights, got email confirmations for all, and yet every correspondence we have gotten from Celebrity and see online, only 2 of the 3 show up. :confused: It is puzzling. We'll take our email confirmations and hope for the best!