Correct fax number for OBC stock holder

nikita

Please forgive me - I know this has been asked a million times but I searched and found two fax numbers and not sure which one is correct, or if they are both correct. Please give me the correct fax number to fax our information for our onboard credit. Also is there anything they need besides a recent stock statement with the stock amount, our booking number and cruise date, name, room number? Thanks so much!!

Isn't it on the website for investors? Finding it there isn't all that simple, but it's easier than searching on Cruise Critic! :p

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

I email mine. I can provide that if you want, but I'll have to look it up.

Booking number

Ship name

Sailing date

Cabin number

Edited by NCTribeFan

I used to "fax" in the statement but have now done it via email. Just take a snapshot of statement page showing the Carnival stock (use your digital camera). Once you have this, include the JPEG or PDF as an attachment.

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

-----------------------------------------

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival (Ship Name) out of (Port Name) on (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Please forgive me - I know this has been asked a million times but I searched and found two fax numbers and not sure which one is correct, or if they are both correct. Please give me the correct fax number to fax our information for our onboard credit. Also is there anything they need besides a recent stock statement with the stock amount, our booking number and cruise date, name, room number? Thanks so much!!

You can email your shareholder statement and request to:

iCare@carnival.com

Remember to black out your account number on the shareholder statement before emailing it. You should receive a confirmation that it has been applied within a couple days.