Help with Brilliance Booking

Just got an email from my older daughter. She has chosen Brilliance of the Seas for a January sailing. Completely new ship and class for us. I know people here LOVE Radiance class.

Any suggestions for rooms? She may want an interior (she gets to choose), but aren't there some really nice regular balcony rooms on Radiance class? What are the stateroom numbers for those?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by jules815

We sailed the BOS this past December and plan to do so again this year. I happen to love that ship class. Perfect size ship and I appreciate the layout.

We took one of the "bump out" cabins and really liked its location. Tucked just off the hallway and close to the elevators. A definite feel of privacy not having so many people passing your room in the hall.

Definitely check the deck plans, and look for the cabin area that suits. On or around the "hump" area is VERY convenient. For a deeper balcony, pick an aft cabin, overlooking the wake...it's a looooong walk back and forth to the cabin, but the balcony is deeper!

Whatever you do, have the deck plans in front of you!

Booked! E2, stateroom 7160 sailing to Key West, Cozumel and 2 sea days.

We did a girl's cruise in 2010 on a Carnival ship that went to Key West, and we've always said we'd like to go back. We've been to Cozumel multiple times, but we like spending the day at Nachi Cocom, so it's not a bad port for us to repeat.

I booked 2 cruises today. :eek:

Booked! E2, stateroom 7160 sailing to Key West, Cozumel and 2 sea days.

We did a girl's cruise in 2010 on a Carnival ship that went to Key West, and we've always said we'd like to go back. We've been to Cozumel multiple times, but we like spending the day at Nachi Cocom, so it's not a bad port for us to repeat.

I booked 2 cruises today. :eek:

Those balconies are close to twice the size of the regulars balconies. Enjoy.

Those balconies are close to twice the size of the regulars balconies. Enjoy.

Oh good! I knew I'd read here on CC that there were some larger balconies on Radiance class that weren't aft or suites.

Can't wait to start looking at pictures online.

Oh good! I knew I'd read here on CC that there were some larger balconies on Radiance class that weren't aft or suites.

Can't wait to start looking at pictures online.

MY DH won a cruise for Dec 6, 2014 on the Brilliance of the Seas and we registered for the aft balcony room 9256, referred to me from cruise critic boards. I am really excited , we have taken 3 other cruises on Royal C and enjoyed them, we have heard nice things about Brilliance.