Chai Tea

Jolucy

I love Chai Tea Lattes and was hoping they would be served on board. Has anyone seen them? If not, is there anywhere I can get really hot water so I can make my own from a mix? I live in a place where there are coffee shops every block. We are cruising to Alaska and was wondering if they have a lot of coffee shops at port?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I love Chai Tea Lattes and was hoping they would be served on board. Has anyone seen them? If not, is there anywhere I can get really hot water so I can make my own from a mix? I live in a place where there are coffee shops every block. We are cruising to Alaska and was wondering if they have a lot of coffee shops at port?

I don't recall seeing Chai on board.

In ports, you won't find as many coffee places as at home. You won't be tripping on them everywhere you turn, but you will be able to find them if you look.

I was in St. Louis recently and it seemed like I had to work hard to find a coffee place! :eek:

I also like Chai tea I always bring my own mix. I order hot tea from room service, use my mix instead of tea. I have not found Chai tea on any of the Princess ships. Holland America had it on the one cruise we went on. I wish they would have it on board. I buy the mix from Trader Joe's. Please start making Chai tea Princess cruise line.

My sister (from Oregon) loves her Chai Tea and when we sailed last month, she was disappointed to find that they don't have it on Princess..I asked on another ship this month and that answer was confirmed.. Bring your own.. There is a Starbucks in Skagway, but I don't think they make all the Starbucks Lattes..only the basics. It's pretty small and there is usually a line out the door. I don't recall seeing one in Ketchikan, Juneau or Sitka. Anchorage has one. Good Luck.

Edited by Once Upon A Time

Thanks for the replies. It is Oregon Chai mixes I am planning on bringing. It will work but hopefully in the future they will offer it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was hoping for this myself. I am going to buy the coffee card so I guess I will just have to stick with the regular lattes. I have been buying chai tea bags and heating almond cashew milk and letting the tea steep in them and it has been good. I thought about bringing the mix but since I am buying the coffee card I figured that would be silly for me.