Electrical Outlets on QM2

DarCrav

The writing desk has two British style 220V plus two American 110V outlets.

Many electronic gadget chargers are dual voltage. I find it convenient to bring the British to American adapter. My laptop charge much faster on 220V.

Edited by BlueRiband

Unable to open that file; Does it show 220V British 3-pin and 110V 2-pin sockets or something different :confused: -Thank you -S.
Dear Salacia,

Yes, it shows the electrical sockets/outlets on the desk in a Britannia grade cabin on QM2.

Best wishes to you,

(Sorry to read that your computer couldn't follow that link. Have you had problems with links before? Maybe your security settings are causing issues? Or is it a mobile device (like a 'phone or an i-pad) you're using, or work-based computer that bans certain photographic sites? Not that I know anything about computers! :( :o Hope this helps :) )

Dear Salacia,

Yes, it shows the electrical sockets/outlets on the desk in a Britannia grade cabin on QM2.

Best wishes to you,

(Sorry to read that your computer couldn't follow that link. Have you had problems with links before? Maybe your security settings are causing issues? Or is it a mobile device (like a 'phone or an i-pad) you're using, or work-based computer that bans certain photographic sites? Not that I know anything about computers! :( :o Hope this helps :) )

Thanks, Pepper. Yes, it seems my security program was automatically 'updated' and changed my settings.:( Regards, Salacia