Holland America Ship Pins and Location Pins

HollyDolly5

Hi! We are looking to complete our sets of Location and Ship pins...the ones they give away as prizes on board for various games. Can anyone help?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You might want to let us know which ones you are looking for :)

That is absolutely wonderful of you! We have location pins for: Mediterranean, Caribbean, Alaska, Canada & New England and Northern Europe but are looking for any other areas- 3 each!

Re: Ship pins, we are missing 6: Amsterdam, New Amsterdam, Oosterdam, Rotterdam, Veendam and Volendam.

Anything would be so appreciated. I have children in London- could be posted there. Please email us at vandy1929@gmail.com. We have PayPal, or could simply send a check?

That is absolutely wonderful of you! We have location pins for: Mediterranean, Caribbean, Alaska, Canada & New England and Northern Europe but are looking for any other areas- 3 each!

Re: Ship pins, we are missing 6: Amsterdam, New Amsterdam, Oosterdam, Rotterdam, Veendam and Volendam.

Anything would be so appreciated. I have children in London- could be posted there. Please email us at vandy1929@gmail.com. We have PayPal, or could simply send a check?

I may have some you are missing, I will check at home tonight and let you know what I have.

Are you speaking of the Gold tone Ship Inaugural Pins?

If that is what you mean, I have some and will look to see if they are the ones you are seeking.

Dear Sail7Seas,

Not the gold ones- the multicolored ones. I wish I knew how to post a picture or two! If you write us at vandy1929@gmail.com I can email two pics. Meanwhile, thank you so much for sending a note. Much appreciated.

HollyDolly5

Hi

Just wondering what these look like. Never heard of them. But I never play games. Recently I have onlt been to Alaska and Canal and I am always out side on deck afraid I might miss something..

If there was trivia I would not win even if I was the only two of us

Mary

I have pins and things from other cruise lines for winning games, but I've never won a game on HAL. I've cruised 4x with HAL, but I've only been given one pin. I'd like to see pics of your collection.

hi

I just looked on ebay.. I never saw those before. I put a bid on one (Alaska) so I hope I get it.. Will be looking for Pamana . I might also bid on the new England one thats on my bucket list and I will not need a airplane ride to get to it.

Mary

hi

I just looked on ebay.. I never saw those before. I put a bid on one (Alaska) so I hope I get it.. Will be looking for Pamana . I might also bid on the new England one thats on my bucket list and I will not need a airplane ride to get to it.

Mary

Thanks for info.

hi

Mary

Good luck.

Let us know if you get the pins. :)