Day Rooms - Waikiki

DP

Does any hotel offer a day room rate for early check-in and same day departure.

Am arriving early on a cruise ship and flight does not depart until 9 p.m. Am too old to walk around all day. Need some place to relax before leaving for the airport.

• 1 month later...
Google Waikiki hotels....you can get toll-free numbers...just call and ask!

I have the same question about day-use rooms at hotels along Waikiki Beach... and I'd rather ask my very helpful Cruise Critic friends than spend hours calling individual hotels. I think this is the WONDERFUL thing about Cruise Critic... helpful first-hand information and sharing instead of the cold, impersonal searches on Google.

So... if any of our Cruise Critic community would like to share some knowledge, PLEASE do... Thanks In Advance :D

I have the same question about day-use rooms at hotels along Waikiki Beach... and I'd rather ask my very helpful Cruise Critic friends than spend hours calling individual hotels. I think this is the WONDERFUL thing about Cruise Critic... helpful first-hand information and sharing instead of the cold, impersonal searches on Google.

So... if any of our Cruise Critic community would like to share some knowledge, PLEASE do... Thanks In Advance :D

when we cruised Hawaii, the Hilton Hawaiian Village offered a day room (that was 2 years ago)....not sure if they still do.

have fun

I booked with moana surfrider. We are using them this September. Day rate is specifically what I asked for. Arrive 8am until 7pm same day

We are staying at the Surfrider precruise. I called and was told they don't do day rates. obviously I need to call back. Do you remember what dept you spoke with?