SeaTac layover

cruisinlawn

we'll have 2.5hr layover on a Friday evening. A Delta to Delta connection (ATL-SEA-ANC). Any suggestions for dining within area we'll be? TIA:)

There are plenty of restaurants within the terminal area. I wouldn't venture out of the airport with only 2.5 hours. Getting back through security could take an hour by itself.

Here's a link to the port of Seattle map for SeaTac. The Central Terminal has an Anthony's which is a Seattle staple for Seafood. Just hover over the blue dots for the restaurant name.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Maps-and-Directions/Pages/Central-Terminal.aspx

Agreed, don't leave the airport! If my deduction is correct, Delta occupies the South Satellite; not much there per the link below, but you'll find something. I also concur - do not leave and go outside of the security checkpoint. The lines at SEATAC can be horrendous.

http://www.portseattle.org/Sea-Tac/Maps-and-Directions/Pages/South-Satellite.aspx

Edited by Langley Cruisers

Sorry, I should have been more clear when stating "within area" by meaning within confines of the airport area in which we'll be. Absolutely will not go off sight or outside of security checkpoint. I see Anthony's within Central Terminal. Would that require going back through security check point? Yes, I see Delta located at S gates. TIA

Edited by cruisinlawn

Sorry, I should have been more clear when stating "within area" by meaning within confines of the airport area in which we'll be. Absolutely will not go off sight or outside of security checkpoint. I see Anthony's within Central Terminal. Would that require going back through security check point? Yes, I see Delta located at S gates. TIA

Anthony's is probably your best restaurant bet. Yes, it's INSIDE the security envelope, so unless something has changed recently or temporarily, you should be able to get back and forth from your gate(s) without having to reenter security.