Once Last Question Before Leaving in the Am

hellokitty49

I packed my rain jacket but how many of you bring rain pants? I know we can't predict the weather but just wanted your opinions.

I live in Southeast Alaska- I don't own a pair of rain pants- snow pants for winter if skiing or playing in the snow- - but summer- nope- don't need them-

Everyday wear is raincoat with hood, pair of tennis shoes- or if fishing in the pouring rain- - xra-tuffs- (rubber boots)

If your are going to Glacier Bay- bring a stocking cap, and gloves- it is always cold next to all that ice, even if is summer.

have a great trip.

A few years ago it poured when we were at Glacier Bay. We had a rain jacket, rain pants, and a waterproof case for the camera, so we stayed outside most of the time. We're going again in August, and I will definitely take the rain pants - they are light, take up little packing space, and are one of those things that if you need them, you'll be glad you have them.