OBC...who gets it?

nursepixie

I've searched CC and not really found a straight answer. There are 2 of us in a room and I paid for the cruise, so I was wondering who's account the OBC is typically applied to?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[quote name='nursepixie']I've searched CC and not really found a straight answer. There are 2 of us in a room and I paid for the cruise, so I was wondering who's account the OBC is typically applied to?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/QUOTE]

If you booked the room and the OBC is yours I would go to guest services upon arrival and let them know which folio number the OBC goes on. You may already know this, but when you receive your room key it is also your form of payment while on the ship and each person in your cabin will have their own card and their own folio number (account number). You can also check and verify all purchases, charges and any OBC's or refunds linked to your account on the tv in your cabin.

Hope this helped!

It also depends on how it's worded; if it is per cabin then usually it's split between the occupants of the cabin. As per our TA and PVP. Of course this never have been a problem between my sister and I since we never mind sharing any OBCs we have.

[quote name='Ramrac']If you booked the room and the OBC is yours I would go to guest services upon arrival and let them know which folio number the OBC goes on. You may already know this, but when you receive your room key it is also your form of payment while on the ship and each person in your cabin will have their own card and their own folio number (account number). You can also check and verify all purchases, charges and any OBC's or refunds linked to your account on the tv in your cabin.

Hope this helped![/QUOTE]

I did book the room as well as paying for it.

If you paid the cost of the cruise and the other party is coming on your nickel then I would think you should get the OBC. I am pretty sure Carnival will apply it however you ask them to. I had 4 people in my room and specified OBC to my folio only as I had paid for the entire cruise. Edited by n6uqqq

We had obc from price drops, it was split between my patents and I (we shared the cabin)

[URL=http://s809.photobucket.com/user/ccruisequeen717/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-03/62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg.html][IMG]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/ccruisequeen717/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-03/62A3E603-7A66-4F5C-9E63-9AEB6207FF5F_zpsn4khds3g.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The OBC will be split between the people in the room. The same thing occurred with me as i paid for the entire cruise. My personal advisor at Carnival went through her supervisor and had it all put on my account, Except obc for a certificate i had from booking on a cruise. Last time it happened hopefully, the same will happen next month on the Breeze.

[quote name='jmcathome']The OBC will be split between the people in the room. The same thing occurred with me as i paid for the entire cruise. My personal advisor at Carnival went through her supervisor and had it all put on my account, Except obc for a certificate i had from booking on a cruise. Last time it happened hopefully, the same will happen next month on the Breeze.[/QUOTE]

I booked online so don't have a PVP. I emailed carnival yesterday about it too, so we'll see what they say. I'm on the breeze next month too! 7/13