Leaving from Jacksonville

Catfish1

If you live in Jacksonville you can get dropped off or leave your car next to where the ship docks ($15/day)

If you plan on getting there a day ahead and staying in a hotel, there are several hotels that offer a stay and cruise package, with free shuttle service to the port - Travel lodge and the Quality Inn.

Depending on how far your drive is, but I prefer to be well rested and enjoy my entire cruise, and arrive a day early.

My wife and I have sailed from Jacksonville, twice! I have always parked at the port ($15 per day charge). We have always arrived by 1:00 P.M.

The first time we were on board by a little after 2:00 PM. Which was not bad! The second time we actualy booked "Faster To The Fun" ($50.00 per stateroom). This proved to be a great deal for us! We arrived around 12:10 P.M. We we on the Lido deck eating Lunch before 1:00 and we had already went to our room and drop off carry on bags first thing! Our room was ready when we borded! After Lunch, all of our Luggage was at our room by 2:00 pm. So we were able to enjoy the ship without lugging carryons around or worrying about checked bags! Also using guest services you can jump to the front of the line, and also get prioriy boarding for tender boat ports! Have been to all the ports from Jacksonville, and have enjoyrd everyone of them! The ship is great, I have sailed on The Fascination, three times, Once from Miami, (Our very first cruise) and twice from, Jacksonville! Had a blast all 3 cruises!

I hope this helps if ya have any questions maybe I can help! If I can't I am sure someone on here will be glad to help!

RockNCntry

On our four trips out of Jax we were at the port by 10:30 and onboard no later than 11:30.

If you purchase FTTF or are Platinum your room will be ready when you board, otherwise it will be ready at 1:30.

Edited by GTO-Girl