Oriana : A number of questions

babs135

We will be on the Oriana cruise to Iceland and Norway at the end of the month and I've a number of questions I'm hoping someone can answer.

How long will we be docked in Reykyavik? The cruise planner states simply early morning to early evening. What does this mean?

Will there be any speakers on board other than the 'you must take our shore excursions' speaker?

We booked on a saver fare and with just over 2 weeks to go we still haven't been assigned a cabin. When will they let us know?

Thanks in advance.

Early morning is probably 8am

Early evening is probably 6pm

There will be one speaker on sea days, usually 11am

You should get your cabin number two weeks before departure so keep checking.

Brian

On our Baltics cruise on the Oriana last month, there were two guest speakers - one did talks on on Russian history and architecture and one on Eastern art and design. Both were excellent speakers.

This was in addition to the port talks (im firmly DIY no ship excursions but I still picked up a few tips) and the events for the Music Festival at Sea, the cruise was very well organised so you could get to everything you wanted to go to

Reykjavik times are scheduled to be 7 am - 5pm. All passengers will need to be on board no later than 4.30pm.

Thanks for that, but where did you see this? Its not on my planner, or am I simply missing something. DH says that would be nothing new!!!!