What Port in Cozumel does Legend dock at?

nikita

Anyone know? I guess there are 3 different options - Puerta Maya, International, and Punta Langosta. Does it ever change or does it dock in the same place every time? We are leaving on our cruise Sunday and will be there on Tues. Thank you!

Usually Puerta Maya, but can dock at International if there are more than two Carnival ships in port (usually not).

During Hurricane Isaac when they rerouted a bunch of ships to Cozumel we wound up docking at Langosta. I liked Puerta Maya better when we were there on our second trip.

You will most likely be at Maya.

Anyone know? I guess there are 3 different options - Puerta Maya, International, and Punta Langosta. Does it ever change or does it dock in the same place every time? We are leaving on our cruise Sunday and will be there on Tues. Thank you!

We were just in Cozumel last Tues on the Legend and docked at the international pier.

Yes. I want to say two others, possibly 3 there. The Conquest and I think the Paradise were there.

Thanks, going back to Coz and wondering, not doubting a previous poster just looking for verification, it's been a few years since we were there last.

In 2012 docked at Puerta Maya w Conquest when we were the only CCL ships in port. In April this year docked at the downtown pier when 2 larger CCL ships were at PM and celebrity and RCL ships were at international pier. Google Cozumel port schedule to see which ships are scheduled on the day you are in port to be able to guess . Usually it tells you the pier your ship is scheduled for.

Thanks, going back to Coz and wondering, not doubting a previous poster just looking for verification, it's been a few years since we were there last.

Trust but verify.

It's not unusual to dock at another pier, and you really will not know until you are tied up. I mentioned Hurricane Isaac because we were supposed to be one of two ships in port that day, but 5 of the 6 berths were full of Carnival ships.

Trust but verify.

It's not unusual to dock at another pier, and you really will not know until you are tied up. I mentioned Hurricane Isaac because we were supposed to be one of two ships in port that day, but 5 of the 6 berths were full of Carnival ships.

Exactly. Will plan for all 3 and play it by ear when we get there.Thanks.