formal nights celebrity summit to Bermuda

donho757

We went to Qsine the first formal night. On the second we check with the hostess to find out what the policy was because we did not bring any formal cloths on this trip. I told her my husband did not have a jacket and she said no problem. He wore a Tommy Bahama button down shirt with dockers and he had no problem. We also saw someone wearing jeans and a florida shirt and they let him in too. She said that they used to provide jackets for those in need but there are just too many without them so they stopped.

Just off the Summit. Formal nights Monday and Friday. Very few dinner suits,mixture of suits with ties, no jackets and no ties. Many guests with open neck shirts and trousers. Least formal cruise I've ever been on. Very enjoyable.

We went to Qsine the first formal night. On the second we check with the hostess to find out what the policy was because we did not bring any formal cloths on this trip. I told her my husband did not have a jacket and she said no problem. He wore a Tommy Bahama button down shirt with dockers and he had no problem. We also saw someone wearing jeans and a florida shirt and they let him in too. She said that they used to provide jackets for those in need but there are just too many without them so they stopped.

All specialty restaurants are smart casual every night, formal night is only in the MDR.

From the website:

The dress code in Celebrity’s specialty restaurants, including Blu, is “Smart Casual & Above” for every night of the cruise, regardless of the evening dress code in the main restaurant.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/frequently-asked-questions#2