Where can I see OBC

My cruise is paid for, and I would like to know if there is somewhere on Carnival.com, my booking, to see my OBC? My husband & I are both supposed to get $200 each OBC for each segment, plus we applied for shareholder credit. I look on my booking, and just cannot find it.

Yes, try to print the cruise doc and it should show.

For us, we actually had to contact Carnival several times. We got a $100 "loyalty" OBC for booking the next cruise while on a cruise.

Then there was a price adjustment.

Then I sent in info for the shareholder OBC.

We were supposed to have a total of $213 in OBC, but it only showed $100. After contacting Carnival several times, in one email, they showed us where internally they see $213, but still couldn't show that on our cruise doc. Now we just made final payment, it is now showing $100 OBC, and $100 promotional OBC, but not the $13. I got tired, and not going to fight for that $13 any more.

• 2 months later...

When I go to print my cruising documents, It shows up on the 2nd page "invoice" under itemized charges. It lists both my OBC's on separate lines, but with the totals to the right.

If it doesn't show all of your OBC on that 2nd page, then I would call Carnival cause mine is listed.

attachment.php?attachmentid=305498&d=1394666864

How long after a price adjustment for OBC does it show up on your cruise docs? My docs said paid in full at the new price but not seeing my OBC. Thanks

You should have an email stating the new price and OBCs. It may be a bit before you have the OBC posted (though it shouldn't be more than a day). But as long as you have the email, you should be good.

Thanks all. I actually received two emails. The first was the price adjustment. No OBC listed, immediately after talking with carnival. The second came this morning with the full amount I paid, new rate, and my OBC. We booked a military rate and received a $25pp credit of $50. Saw on a mock booking price went down by $145. Whereas we lost the $50 as it was a promotion, we gained $95! Win win! Plus we got to keep our same cove balcony!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums