Fishing at Half Moon Cay

Nadersmom

Does anyone know if there is fishing excursions available on HMC?

I didn't see anything on Carnival's excursion list for the island. But I remember seeing someone write a review that included an excursion with jet skis on HMC and that isn't listed there either, so I though maybe.:rolleyes:.........

The jet ski excursion was reviewed as just that, an "excursion" with a guide taking him out and about on the island with the jet skis, so I don't think it was just a general jet ski rental or anything.

Will be there in November and we have a cabana. But even so, DH is not a beach kind of fella. He is, however, a fishing kind of fella so I was hoping maybe there would be some kind of fishing excursion he could look into while we are on the island.

:D

The jetskis are a "follow the leader" thing....you can't go off on your own....you must stay with the group.

I haven't heard of any "fishing" excursions at the private islands...sorry!

OK, thanks so much for responding!!

Odd, because I read a review recently that said they did a deep sea fishing excursion from HMC, and I too was looking for something along that line, (line, get it, line) and there was nothing. Actually on this cruise in November there are less excursions listed than the last time we went, including the jet ski excursion. Either they have cut back for insurance reasons, or they will post more later?? Have a great cruise!

Thanks marshhawk!

So there WAS a jet ski excursion listed at one time? So as u said. Maybe they've just cut back. I was just fishing for ideas (ha! FISHING for ideas) LOL

Was hoping there would be something he could do besides lasy on beach. I suppose he could explore the island a bit on the trails ect

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

My whole cruise get rearranged when my DH dropped the ball on me last week telling me he was having a hip replacement in two weeks, there went the cruise right? Nope, I mentioned to a friend that I might be able to change the person cruising, and asked if his wife would be interested-she doesn't do beach, and has mobility issues, but she was on that like white on rice! We are doing the glass bottom boat, excursion, and are actually very excited to break up a beach day.

Oooohh glass bottom boat. He might get into that. Will you give me some feedback on it when you return? I just know he isnt going to want to spend the entire time on the beach. I rented a cabana which will help. he wouldn't be interested in swimming with the stingrays or anything. But maybe.....just maybe hed do that gkass bottom boat

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk