Ft Lauderdale Hotel Help

swscruiser

I'm sure I wouldn't recognize Quincy or Canton any more. I used to fly in on Ozark Airlines and the airport was so small!!! The luggage just got put in the terminal, no carousels or anything!!!

Ahhhh, the times, they are a changing!

Cheryl

Now the airport is larger and the planes are smaller. LOL Only a regional carrier to St Louis only with 7 passenger planes.

Oh I just called and got a business price.

144.00 a night : )

Just need to make sure we can walk to pick up

a few bottles of wine.

That is a great price!

Yes, you can buy wine at the Walgreens (or is it CVS?) or take a long walk up the street to Publix to Total Wine.

"Lago Mar Resort". Real nice place. Little pricey, but worth it. Its right at Port Everglades. 10 min taxi from FFL, 3 min. taxi to RCCL terminal. Outside bar, inside bar, restaurant. Sweet pool. Private beach. Yada yada yada.. I could go on. But I think you get the point.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey AZ

Ten of us stayed at the Hilton Marina a couple weeks ago before our cruise and really enjoyed it. Convenient to walk out the hotel and jump on the water taxi. We had nice balcony rooms with chairs that we enjoyed. Several of us walked to the Walgrens and bought wine for our cruise. They actually had a surprisingly good selection of wines. I had expected to have to walk up to Total Wine, but did not. Found a couple real nice wines. This Walgrens is a very short and easy walk from the Hotel. We had early flights and got to the hotel at about 10:30 AM. Rooms were not ready, so they held out luggage and we went to their restaurant and had a really great breakfast and they had our rooms ready by 12:30 PM. We had cruised out of Fort Lauderdale before, but never used this hotel and we all really liked it. HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!