Boarding Pass question

I had a quick question in regards to boarding passes. When we are ready to print out the boarding passes for our cruise, would it be better to print the "all in one" or the "individual" boarding passes? Does either make it quicker to get through security?

As long as your party is all together, I would do the all in one... less paperwork to carry around. However, I would print a second set of all your documents just in case, and put a luggage tag on the inside of every one of your suitcases as well as attaching them, just in case a tag gets ripped off by accident.

I had a quick question in regards to boarding passes. When we are ready to print out the boarding passes for our cruise, would it be better to print the "all in one" or the "individual" boarding passes? Does either make it quicker to get through security?

I don't think it matters. Most times, they don't even look at it. I usually have it in my hand with our passports and they never ask my DH where his is or look to see that it is the all in one.

I don't think it matters. Most times, they don't even look at it. I usually have it in my hand with our passports and they never ask my DH where his is or look to see that it is the all in one.

They will look at it if you have FTTF. It's the only way they know which line to direct you to when checking in. In FLL, there was a man sitting by the entrance to the terminal asking to see the boarding pass. When he saw the FTTF circle, he then directed us to a different line than those that didn't have it.

We use the all in one because we check in together and we only have one piece of paper to keep up with. I, too, do what Florida Mommy does. Always have a second set of everything in my folder. They have always looked at our boarding passes even before we were Platinum, along with our passports.

Edited by Terre