Norwegian Jewel has Sailed

seawise

That's very exciting! :D I hope some of you post pictures of your rooms, especially if anyone has a Courtyard Villa.

Two of the group that I am with on the Jersey mini cruise has booked a courtyard villa and we have already arranged a get together in there, so will be taking pics on the 35mm and transferring them to disc for loading to pooter by the end of next week.

Two of the group that I am with on the Jersey mini cruise has booked a courtyard villa and we have already arranged a get together in there, so will be taking pics on the 35mm and transferring them to disc for loading to pooter by the end of next week.

Yeah yeah yeah ... keep bragging! Twist the knife a little more!

These are great pictures! Does anyone know what room this is? I know there are 2 different types of courtyard villas, plus the garden villas, and I'm wondering if this is the smaller courtyard villa room.

thumb_wwwnorjewel041.jpg

I believe that is an A4 cabin # - I believe you may be correct

OK

I AM GOING TO BE ON JEWEL ON MONDAY, CLIFF:p:p:p:D

Goldryder...if you can get a shot of one of the Romance Suites and it's balcony...10666 to be specific...I would be forever grateful!!! But no matter what...have a fabulous time!!! :)

FYI All...Here's the link to the Port of Dover Webcam...Let's hope we see her!

http://www.day-tripper.net/zxo/zxo2infocambbcdover.html

Thanks!

Michele

Goldryder...if you can get a shot of one of the Romance Suites and it's balcony...10666 to be specific...I would be forever grateful!!! But no matter what...have a fabulous time!!! :)

FYI All...Here's the link to the Port of Dover Webcam...Let's hope we see her!

http://www.day-tripper.net/zxo/zxo2infocambbcdover.html

Thanks!

Michele

I shall do my best to oblige Michele.

I am taking my 35mm camera so will be posting pics later in the week next week once the films are processed to CD.

I shall do my best to oblige Michele.

I am taking my 35mm camera so will be posting pics later in the week next week once the films are processed to CD.

Thanks! Have a wonderful time...lol...eat in as many of the restaurants in two days as you can!!! ;)

I have checked back all day, and now the web cam shows night is falling in Dover, and I still haven't seen her . Or did I miss her? March sure is feeling a long ways away.....:rolleyes:

Archived