Many interior photos from Norwegian Jewel !

Hi Lisa n' Jeff,

We'll be getting married on the Jewel as well. I'll be so curious to hear how it went...in what area they had your wedding. If you're having a reception, how that all went. I assume you're using the Wedding Experience and I'll be curious to hear how they handled everything during the 30 days up to the wedding and the wedding itself. Hopefully you'll post over here or on the Weddings and Honeymoons thread.

Meanshile, congrats!!! Hope you're having as much fun as I am planning everything!

Have a beautiful wedding and honeymoon!

Michele :)

The chapel is right next door to the Spinnaker Bar on Deck 13. The chapel is done out in cobalt/royal blue with white flower displays. There is a large floor to ceiling window overlooking the sea directly behind the area of the chapel where the vows are taken. The chapel seats 24.

Hi Goldryder!

Thanks for the info...unfortunately, we're going to have many more than 24, so we've already been told that the ceremony will either be held in one of the lounges or one of the dining rooms.

Since you've been on board, where would you think the next best alternative would be to have the ceremony. We're probably going to have approximately 75 attending the wedding.

I've been looking a the pics, and I think that even Tsar's might even be a lovely spot. Ideas?

Also..thanks to everyone that's posted with all of the information. I can't begin to tell you how helpful and wonderful it's been for us to read all of the info and see the pictures.

Hi Goldryder!

Thanks for the info...unfortunately, we're going to have many more than 24, so we've already been told that the ceremony will either be held in one of the lounges or one of the dining rooms.

Since you've been on board, where would you think the next best alternative would be to have the ceremony. We're probably going to have approximately 75 attending the wedding.

I've been looking a the pics, and I think that even Tsar's might even be a lovely spot. Ideas?

Also..thanks to everyone that's posted with all of the information. I can't begin to tell you how helpful and wonderful it's been for us to read all of the info and see the pictures.

Tsar's would be superb as its very beautifully decorated, very much in the old Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth 1 style.

The Spinnaker Bar would also be nice as it overlooks the pool area and has floor to ceiling one way glass all round....its a round lounge, large bar and round dancefloor.

Hi Andreas,

Anyway you can tell us what the cabin number is for this pic: wwwnorjewel205.jpg or http://www.depping-design.de/test/displayimage.php?pos=-413

We're all pretty sure it's a Penthouse Suite...now we just have to find out which category it is.

Thanks again for posting all of your beautiful pics!

Hi Andreas,

Anyway you can tell us what the cabin number is for this pic: wwwnorjewel205.jpg or http://www.depping-design.de/test/displayimage.php?pos=-413

We're all pretty sure it's a Penthouse Suite...now we just have to find out which category it is.

Thanks again for posting all of your beautiful pics!

If it is the pentouse that was open for viewing on our trip then it was 9170 (AE) I think

Thank you for all the wonderful pics....Andreas, did you happen to get a chance to view the Kids Club or other kid's areas? I didn't see any pics posted. Did I just miss them? We are taking our two girls 5 1/2 & 7 on their 1st cruise during Thanksgiving and would love to show them what the place looks like.

The Kids club was not completely finished when I was on the Jewel. But it really looked fantastic. Your kids will feel very good there.

ANdreas

Hello,

this is just to inform you that I deleted all cruise ship photos from my private photo gallery at depping-foto.de to:

http://www.depping-design.de/test

You can see photos from:

-Norwegian Jewel including interior photos

-Brilliance of the Seas including interior photos

-Jewel of the Seas

-Radiance of the Seas

-Serenade of the Seas and hopefully soon

-Pride of Hawaii.

Each photo can be sent as an email directly from the gallery and comments can be written without registration.

Maybe some of you who have experiences with these ships can write descriptions, comments or hints under the photos.

Greetings from Germany

Andreas

• 1 month later...

Archived