Whem you have two different accounts in the same cabin

marshhawk

DH is having to have a hip replacement, and we aere going to cruise with our BFF so that we dont lose the cruise money (arghh, buy insurance!) But she will have one account, and I will have another. If you drink the bottled water in the cabin, how will they know who to bill? Is it the first name on the account? Or can we tell the steward to bill her one day, and me the next?

I think you're right. They just pick the first name... HOWEVER, it's a simple fix!!!

Check your accounts each day, and just call Guest Services -- or go there -- and they'll adjust it! Don't wait till the end of the cruise!!! The lines are so long then!!!

that's true.. they will be the "main" person. they did that on my account. there were 4 of us in the cabin. but my friend just told them to switch it to hers.

also, be careful as well. my friend got charges for a couple of the liquor bottles in the fridge. and actually on her account than mine (even tho she was on my card) again, she went to the desk and said, ummm no I didn't drink those. they fixed it. even the room steward apologized.

Edited by jks336

DH is having to have a hip replacement, and we aere going to cruise with our BFF so that we dont lose the cruise money (arghh, buy insurance!) But she will have one account, and I will have another. If you drink the bottled water in the cabin, how will they know who to bill? Is it the first name on the account? Or can we tell the steward to bill her one day, and me the next?

I always pay for our cruises with my credit card. then online. I set up two accounts for when we are on the cruise. DH plays Roulette and has a Martini or two on board. I shop and like Bingo and a few slots and shore excursions...............so Different accounts. I always request the fridge be cleaned out or locked up and Diet Sodas be put in there. the Big Bottle of Water........for $3.99 I always buy it. There is a card on the tray. I always sign it or initial it and I always get billed for the Cokes and the water. If not....when you get your statement the last day, have an agreement to pay half...........or get the fridge locked and get your drinks out of the cabin. buy the sodas or whatever off shore or at bars on the ships. Everything else is adjusted to your account. gratuities You get charged for what you sign for..................... Never had a problem. Never. We are Platinum on Carnival. almost ..one cruise.more .on Princess.Never a problem with them separating expenses for two accounts. and I love it. We never fuss about money on board or off. Now that we are retired we do two accounts on most everything. Works for us. Would not for others I guess.

Edited by AmberTeka